Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified candidates for Nestlé Ghana Limited Recruitment 2020 | The Nestlé Ghana Limited Recruitment 2020.
Nestlé Ghana Limited started the business in Ghana in 1957 under the trading name of Nestlé Products (Gh) Limited with the importation of Nestlé products such as milk and chocolates. In 1968, it was incorporated as Food Specialties (Gh) Limited to manufacture and market locally well known Nestlé brands. The company became Nestlé Ghana Limited in 1987.
In 1971 the production of the IDEAL Milk and MILO started at the Tema Factory. The factory has since been further developed and now also produces CARNATION milk, CHOCOLIM, CHOCOMILO CEREVITA, CERELAC and NESCAFÉ 3 in 1. These products are not only produced for Ghana but also exported across West Africa. In 2003, Nestlé Ghana Ltd invested in a new warehouse, the Central Distribution Centre, located next to the factory in Tema. The company also runs sales offices with warehouses in Kumasi, Takoradi, Koforidua, and Tamale. The business activity of Nestlé Ghana Ltd is a direct contribution to the Ghanaian economy. For all these and other endeavours, Nestlé Ghana Ltd has been recognized by the Government and other bodies as a responsible citizen.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: IT Human Resources Lead
Minimum Educational qualification: Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field
Minimum Relevant work experience: Minimum 3 years’ experience in a similar role
Joining Nestlé means you are joining the largest food and Beverage Company in the world. At our very core, we are a human company driven by our purpose to enhance the quality of life and contribute to a healthier future. Reporting to the Regional IT Manager, you will master and facilitate the successful execution of IT Joint Technology Roadmap for IT products in Human Resource business function.
- You will be responsible to establish a strategic partnership between IT and Human Resource function
- You will drive IT Products (SAP and non-SAP) adoption in HR
- You will ensure compliance to IT HR standards and Solution in your scope
- You will proactively scout for leverage opportunities in close collaboration with the IT product teams, take initiative and drive leverage opportunities to maximize the value of IT products to the business and inspire business through new innovative IT technologies
- You will drive leverage of Business Analytics and reporting best practices in your respective function to enable data-driven decision making
- You will provide support to business users on IT HR Products in scope
- You will establish strong Subject Matter Expert (SME) network within the HR function and provide regular training to them on IT products and related best practices
- You will provide business insights to the IT product teams to continuously improve their products to improve the value of their products to the business