REPORTS TO: BRANCH MANAGER
To work in close collaboration with the Branch Manager & the Sales team to minimize sales in the branch to obtain the fair market share
RESPONSIBILITIES & DUTIES
- Ability to serve customers by selling products and meeting customer needs.
- Ensures servicing of existing accounts, obtaining orders, and establishing new accounts by planning and organizing daily work schedule to call on existing or potential sales outlets and other trade factors.
- Keeps management informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as dally call reports, weekly work
plans, and monthly and annual territory analyses.
- Ability to monitors competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, delivery schedules, and merchandising techniques.
- Should be able to resolve customer complaints by investigating problems, developing solutions, preparing
reports, and making
- Be able to maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops.
- Reviewing professional publications, establishing personal networks, and participating in professional societies
- Should be able to contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Should be abie to generate sales leads
- Should be able to meet or exceed sales targets,
- Should be able to negotiate all contracts with prospective clients.
- Should be able to prepare weekly and monthly sales reports.
- Ability to give sales presentations to a range of prospective clients.
- Ability to coordinate sales efforts with marketing programs
- Must be able to visit both existing and potential clients to evaluate needs or promote products and services
QUALIFICATION & COMPETENCIES
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration Marketing,
- Considerable Experience in sales
- Economics, Social Sciences or related field.
- Should have adequate understanding of the sales process and A commitment to excellent customer service.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Superb interpersonal skills, including the ability to quickly build rapport with both customers and suppliers.
- Experience in computer usage for a variety of tasks.
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Able to work comfortably in a fast-paced environment,
- Must be a Good Communicator, advantageous if multilingual.
- Must be Cheerful and Affable
- Must be Persuasive with a Good Product Knowledge scope.
- Must be Articulate and Confident.
- Must be Honest, Reliable and Tactful
- Must be Effective and Efficient.
- Ability to drive with a valid driver’s license.
HOW TO APPLY
Interested applicants should send application with comprehensive CV’s by email or post to either one of the following addresses: firstname.lastname@example.org
Post Office Box AN 5216
APPLICATION CLOSING DATE
All Applications should reach us not later than 18th February, 2021