Check And Print: UCC Releases Admission List For 2020/2021 Academic Year
The Management of the University of Cape Coast (UCC) has notified that, Provisional admissions list for 2020/2021 academic year has been released online but students with awaiting results are not included.
The University entreats applicants to check the admissions portal and print out their admission letter. Applicants are to ensure they have an application reference number before accessing the portal here.
The Management of UCC in a communique revealed applicants with awaiting results are not included in the new release of the admissions list
How to check UCC admissions list and print admissions letter
- Visit the UCC admissions portal here admissionlist.ucc.edu.gh
- Enter either your first name and or surname.
- Then select your programme.
- To print the admission letter, click on the print letter and enter your reference number.
Fresh students are to print hospital examination forms from HERE
1. You can search using the first name only, surname only, the programme only, OR a combination of any of them
2. You will need your application reference number in order to print your letter.
3. If you applied as a mature student, please use your index number given during the entrance examination.