in this publication, I will be taking you through how to apply online to UDS using the UDS admission portal login and also how to check your UDS admission status.UDS simply means University for Development Studies. UDS is located in Tamale and was founded by the Ghanaian government in 1992 with the goal of speeding the development of Ghana’s three northern regions at the time (the Northern, Upper East and Upper West Regions). President Jerry John Rawlings was instrumental in the organization’s formation, donating $50,000 from the World Food Prize as seed money. It was established as a multi-campus university. It is Ghana’s fifth public university to open its doors. This is a departure from the traditional model of institutions with central campuses and administrations. It was designed with the three northern Ghanaian regions in mind.
Admissions applications are now open for both Undergraduate and Postgraduate admissions into the Univerity for Development Studies for the 2021/2022 academic year.
Applicants can now get their e-voucher codes from banks and post offices; however, both e-voucher codes and application forms are now available online here.
- Access the UDS online Admission form by visiting UDS admissions portal at www.admissions.uds.edu.gh soon after purchasing Admission E-vouchers.
- The Purchased UDS E-Voucher contains the PIN and Serial Number required for the completion of the online form.
- On the UDS Admission Portal, Click on sign up and complete the registration
- After completing the form, a username and password will be sent to you to begin admission process
- In completing the online form, applicants will be required to upload their most recent passport-size photographs with white background and relevant certificates. Applicants who use objects instead of their own photographs would be disqualified.
- A completed form will not be considered for admission unless it is SUBMITTED after accepting our Data Confirmation Policy
- Applicants are advised to check thoroughly all details entered before finally submitting their online applications. A form, once submitted, can only be viewed, but cannot be edited.
- Candidates are strongly advised to visit any EMS Office in the Country for assistance towards the return of the application documents (see viii). Applicants are advised not to post the forms themselves. They should seek the advice and services of Ghana Post EMS.
- Applicants must print out application summary; attach results slips, certificates and all other relevant documents. These documents should be submitted in triplicates (three copies each) to the Deputy Registrar (Academic Affairs Section).
- The application documents as specified in (vii) above should be addressed to:
The Deputy Registrar (Academic& Students’ Affairs)
University for Development Studies
P.O Box TL 1350
- JUST IN: UDS Final Year student Allegedly attempts suicide .
- How to Become Pilot in Ghana
- How to Start Your Own Weavon Business in Ghana
- How To Start Sachet and Bottled Water Business In Ghana
- Very Important Notice : How to know if your beggar is a spirit
- MTN QwikLoan: How to get up to GHS 2000 Loans under 2 minutes
- How to Become a Politician in Ghana, 10 Key Things To Do
- How to deal with a difficult employee Interview question in Ghana
- How to Send and withdraw money on MTN MoMo
- How To Connect Your Ghana Card To Your Health Insurance