In this publication, we will talk about, How To Buy UDS Admission Forms without visiting the bank, Buy the UDS Application E-voucher online on UDS Pay, Select Admission Vouchers and Pick a category,Enter required information, Receive Purchase email from UDS Admissions, Print your UDS Application E-voucher. Basically about How To Buy UDS Application E-VOUCHER without visiting the bank.
For the academic year 2021/2022, the University for Development Studies (UDS) has made undergraduate application forms e-voucher accessible for purchase online.
Prospective applicants can purchase the UDS Admission Form online without visiting a bank using UDS Pay, a secure all-in-one electronic payment system for your convenience.
Previously, UDS e-voucher codes could only be obtained at banks and post offices; however, both e-voucher codes and application forms are now available online.
How To Buy UDS Admission Forms without visiting the bank
Follow these 6 easy steps to purchase a UDS application e-voucher using a Master Card or Visa Card to make an online payment of GHC200.00 (Two Hundred Ghana Cedis)
Total Time: 1 day, 1 hour and 1 minute
Buy the UDS Application E-voucher online on UDS Pay
Visit UDS online payment portal at www.pay.uds.edu.gh
Select Admission Vouchers and Pick a category
On the UDS Pay Portal, Select admission Vouchers and Select Category either for Application (Ghanaian or Foreign Applicant)
Enter required information
Fill the form with the required information and select your application category (Undergraduate or Postgraduate ) and Click Proceed after completing e-voucher form
Receive Purchase email from UDS Admissions
Enter the Enter confirmation code sent to your email by UDS Admission and click SUBMIT
On clicking SUBMIT, you will be redirected to a secure payment gateway. Total cost will include VISA/Mastercard charges.
Print your UDS Application E-voucher
Print the advice slip for future reference.
The E-Voucher contains the PIN, and Serial Number required for the completion of the online form
- Application E-voucher and Pin
Prospective applicants who are unable to secure the admission e-voucher are to Make a payment of GH¢ 200.00 (Two Hundred Ghana Cedis) for the UDS E-Voucher at any Stanbic Bank, GCB Bank, Agricultural Development Bank (ADB), National Investment Bank (NIB), Prudential Bank, Zenith Bank and Ecobank branches throughout the country.
After purchasing the UDS Admission voucher, follow the guide here on how to apply to the University of Development Studies without hassle.
- How to Apply Online to UDS Using UDS Admission Portal Login and Check admission status
- UDS Well Positioned For Next Covid-19 Testing Centre
- UDS Final Year Students To Report Back To Campus But Other Levels To Remain Home
- Video: Some Lecturers Of UDS Nyankpala Campus Defies The President’s Order By Forcing Students To Lectures
- Local Akpeteshe, Methylated Spirit And Some Hand Sanitizers Can’t Stand Microorganisms – UDS Research Reveals
- How to Become Pilot in Ghana
- How to Start Your Own Weavon Business in Ghana
- Very Important Notice : How to know if your beggar is a spirit
- MTN QwikLoan: How to get up to GHS 2000 Loans under 2 minutes
- How to Become a Politician in Ghana, 10 Key Things To Do
- Here are the steps on How to Become a Millionaire in Ghana
- How To Renew Your NHIS Membership Card On Phone