Joseph Osei, well known in the industry as Wayoosi, a popular Kumawood actor, has spoken forth about an extraordinary move he made to escape facing punishment in a foreign country.
Wayoosi revealed that in order to avoid sanitation sanctions in America, he was compelled to swallow his own urine.
After recovering from a near-fatal kidney crisis five years ago, the actor relocated to America.
In a recent interview, he revealed that he had the desire to urinate while running in the State but couldn’t find a facility.
As a result, Wayoosi added, he was compelled to urinate in a disposable rubber container, which he intended to empty at the next accessible lavatory.
However, he and other passengers in his car were stopped for a security check along the way – he feels this is because ‘black gangs’ have been stereotyped in the country.
He claimed that during the search, the security officer expressed concern about the polythene’s composition, so he lied and said it was medicine.
Wayoosi claimed that the officer ordered him to hand it, which he did, and that it was then that the officer discovered it was pee.
To dispel any concerns, the famous actor stated that he was compelled to drink his pee, following which he explained to the officer that it was a doctor’s prescription.
He created the statements to prove that the system in other countries works. unlike this part of the world.
- Watch Video : Killer Of Prophet TB Joshua Finally Revealed(Opens in a new browser tab)
- Nana Akufo Addo led government is moving ‘anti-clockwise’ – NDC youth(Opens in a new browser tab)
- Sarkodie and other Celebs lead the league of the silent in the #FixTheCountry campaign(Opens in a new browser tab)
- Man Gets 3 years Jail Sentence For Stealing From A Female Police Officer(Opens in a new browser tab)
- My communication with Adebayor came to an end because of Lilwin-Funny Face(Opens in a new browser tab)
- Breaking News: Over GH¢ 4,000 lost as fire destroys four-bedroom house [Hot Video]