KNUST LEVEL 100 STUDENT DIES AFTER A TERRIBLE GAS EXPLOSION AT KO IN KUMASI

A shocking incident struck Kumasi, Kejetia yesterday. The famous eating joint, Alpha in KO got exploded. Investigations made it crystal clear that, it was a gas leak which led to that tragic incident.

This tragic incident per a KNUST student left many people in deep shock

After a trip to the place today, one will not recognize the place as it has burnt down completely into ashes. One of the guys around made it known to hypeghnewsroom.com that, the place is very active during the Valentine’s period. A very terrible news from the outcome of this blast is the departure of a fellow KNUST student, De-Graft Acheampong, an alumni of Prempeh College 14-17, an affiliate of Queen Elizabeth’s Hall and a level 100 Business Admin student at KNUST, was found to be affected.

The deceased was in his father’s shop (Ammunition store) and decided to go out to eat and unfortunately this terrible disaster struck.He was immediately rushed to Komfo Anokye Teaching Hospital in Kumasi. Things were cool as at that time until this morning, that our dear Brother De-Graft Acheampong, known as Sisko King, was reported dead.

Also Read

This is, again, a very sad news to happen Prempeh College, KNUST, School of Business, Queens Hall and Room 113M. Let’s all in one accord pay our respect to our lovely brother with a minute silence. Death be not proud!

Follow and share your comment with us

Source:Hypeghnewsroom

Reporter:Samuel

Similar Posts