Kwame Adu (Prof Mega) unveils the first policy, HESA Made under the HESA WORKS Policy Document.
Kwame Adu popularly known as Prof Mega has officially released his first policy named HESA-Made.
HESA-Made is an initiative to support student entrepreneurs within the college by patronizing their services.
According to Pro Mega, contracts will be awarded for all HESA related activities to students with registered businesses to help build their capacity.
In this regard, this project shall assist student entrepreneurs within the college through the process of registering their businesses.
” We shall work to provide a conducive environment for businesses and for that matter student entrepreneurs to succeed” he added.
- Breaking News: Another University Student Hangs Himself – (FULL DETAILS)(Opens in a new browser tab)
- UCC level 300 student from Valco Hall passes away.(Opens in a new browser tab)
- Joshua Obuobi Payin, HESA Presidential Aspirant Releases ‘Asempa Policies’(Opens in a new browser tab)
- Reopening of schools in Ghana(Opens in a new browser tab)
- Kwame Adu Tipped To Top Hesa Presidential Election due to his outstanding performanc