The troubles of troubled actress Rosemond Brown, also known as Akuapem Poloo, are far from over following the filing of a police report against her.
Her “best friend,” Derrick Kobina Bonney, also known as DKB, has filed a defamation complaint against her.
The comedian said that the actress accused him of squandering funds he raised for her when she was jailed.
This came after Akuapem Poloo said that a woman named Mama Alice accused her of not showing gratitude for the money she donated while imprisoned.
According to Poloo, Mama Alice claimed to have given GH¢4,000 to DKB to be given to her.
To prove her innocence, Akuapem Poloo in a video said she has not received any money from DKB and he has also refused to pick her phone calls.
To clear his name, DKB has lodged a complaint to the police to investigate the matter.
DKB posted his statement to the police on his Instagram page.
- Coronavirus:Nurse at Ashaiman polyclinic in trouble for stealing PPEs
- Just In: Akuapem Poloo Grabs Deal With Ghana Police Following N*de Photo Sag
- Dead body discovered in a gutter at Ngleshie Amanfrom
- Lady dies a few hours after posting on Facebook that she has given up on life
- Court Sentence 2 Armed Robbers to 34 years imprisonment
- Akuapem Poloo faces judgement today
- SAD NEWS: Veteran comedian, Ghana Boy has died
- Akuapem Poloo causes stir at Takoradi police check-point
- Akuapem Poloo’s Child Is Mine – Bukom Banku Drops Bombshell (VIDEO)