Receipt : Rebecca Akuffo Addo Pays Back All Allowance Received Into Consolidated Bank Account
Mrs Rebecca Akuffo Addo, the First Lady, has returned all allowances collected from 2017 to date in a consolidated bank account at the Bank of Ghana.
Mrs Rebecca Akuffo Addo has finally deposited Ghc899,097.84 into the consolidated bank of Ghana’s bank account.
She is claimed to repay every pessewa put into her account from 7 January 2017 to 30 June 2021 with a Cheque Number 00002.
She has also directed for stoppage of future payments of such in any manner.
In a statement released, it said
- Parent of a Student at Accra Girls’ Senior High School reings curses on Prez. Akuffo Addo [WATCH VIDEO](Opens in a new browser tab)
- President’s son In-law declared wanted by ICPC over alleged N24.7bn Fraud …. [NGR](Opens in a new browser tab)
- Summary Of President Akuffo Addo’s 10th Address; All you need to know!(Opens in a new browser tab)
- Anita Akuffo opens up on her relationship with Kidi(Opens in a new browser tab)
- I’m the highest paid MP – Kennedy Agyapong touts