See Photos Of The Self Acclaimed Most Beautiful Woman on Earth
As the Greek philosopher, Plato once paraphrased, “beauty lies solely in the eyes of the beholder” and we couldn’t agree anymore. Wiyaala is beautiful. Noella Wiyaala – Ghanaian Afro-pop singer-songwriter has described herself as one of the most beautiful women in the world.
Wiyaala, who was speaking in a yet-to-be-aired interview on the Delay show, said: “Me, I know I’m not ugly. In fact, I’m one of the most beautiful women on this planet and God has blessed me with a beautiful body.”
Asked if that is what her husband saw in her, the singer explained: “The moment my husband saw me, he saw a beautiful woman unlike some men when they look at me, immediately, they go like: I’m a ‘hard woman’.
- Watch :Two Social Media Influencers Passport Confiscated for Painting Their Faces Instead Wearing Face Mask(Opens in a new browser tab)
- 6 Sweet Things You Should Tell Your Man More Often(Opens in a new browser tab)
- Watch:Former UCC ‘bad girl’ Abena Korkor causes stir as she twerking wildly in new video(Opens in a new browser tab)
- Woman sits reluctantly as she watches neighbour she set on fire burn(Opens in a new browser tab)
- Man Takes Grandmother Out For Dinner On Christmas Day, Social Media Reacts | PHOTOS(Opens in a new browser tab)
- VIRAL NEWS: 6-Year-Old Girl Foretells The Winner of 2020 Presidential Election Through a Dream She Had -SEE THIS..
“When I was growing up, a lot of the men that saw me and saw a beautiful woman, were more like the real men, but all these ‘chewing gum’ small men, they just look at you and immediately because you’re not wearing heavy makeup and it’s the usual they see, they kind of look at you [in a funny way]. They’re not mature.”
Wiyaala, who sings in her native Sissala and Waale dialects and English is noted for albums such as Wiyaala, Timhaba and Sissala Goddess.