We found this interesting and helpful.
See what almost nobody knows about human psychology.
According to Hina Answer, a Growth mindset hacker, writer and entrepreneur on Quora. He stated that
1. People are most honest when they are physically tired, hence people confess things during the late-night conversation.
2. Smart people mostly underestimate themselves, and ignorant people always consider themselves brilliant; which is also known as the dunning krueger effect.
3. Your physical pain, as well as fear & stress, can be relieved by holding hands with someone you love.
4. People with low self-esteem are more likely too busy humiliating others.
5. By doing daily exercise, your risk of catching a cold or flu, and severe form of infection can be a drop.
6. Around 80% of human talk is complaining, in a group.
7. Even the illusion of progress is very motivating.