Top 10 Highest Paid Coaches in Ghana Premier League and their Average Monthly salaries. Who is the Highest Paid Coach In Ghana 2020? Players and coaches in the top-flight football, according to reports, are not been paid well due to the low patronage and the lack of sponsorship for clubs. The situation has forced players to seek greener pastures.
However, a report filed by Accra based Angel FM has revealed that the highest-paid coach in Ghana takes GH¢30,000 while others take home GH¢900 monthly.
Meanwhile, According to sources , Goran Barjaktarevic of Legon cities is the Highest paid in Ghana Premier League and he allegedly takes averagely GH¢30,000 per month .
Below is a list of Top 10 Highest Paid Coaches in Ghana Premier League :
1. Goran Barjaktarevic (Legon Cities) – GH¢30,000
2. Maxwell Konadu (Asante Kotoko) – GH¢18,000
3. Savisa Bozicic (King Faisal) – GH¢14,475.00
4. Edward Nii Odoom (Accra Hearts of Oak) – GH¢6,000
5. Paa Kwesi Fabian (Aduana Stars) – GH¢4,000
6. Thomas Duah (AshantiGold) – GH¢3500
7. Samuel Boadu (Medeama SC)- GH¢3000
8. Henrik Lehm (Inter Allies) – GH¢2500
9. Annor Walker (Accra Great Olympics) – GH¢2,500
10. David Oclo (Liberty Professionals) – GH¢2,000