UCC 3–Semester Degree Top-Up: Here Are The Link, Programmes, Study Centers & The Starting Date
The second cohort commences on Monday, March 15, 2021. Interested applicants should apply Qualified applicants will be enrolled automatically onto their choice of program.
Due to the COVID- 19 pandemic, online teaching and learning will be adopted to support the traditional face-to-face approach.
Eligible students would be required to have a smartphone or tablet or any device that would allow them to connect to the internet.
Those who have passed the Diploma in Basic Education Examinations or have the DBE Certificate will be required to fill the form online.
No fee is required before filling the application form online. Applicants will be required to indicate the program of their choice and the Study Centre, in line with their elective subject areas.
1. B.ED. (Post-Diploma) Early Childhood Education.
2. B.ED. (Post-Diploma) Primary Education.
3. B.ED. (Post-Diploma) Junior High School (Junior High) Education.
The study Centres are as follows;
Apart from the Early Childhood Education program, applicants for Primary and Junior High School programs should choose centers that offer their corresponding elective subjects.
Applicants who are interested in studying the under-listed programs are to note the assigned study centers.
1. Applicants are to access the online admission form through topup.ucc.edu.gh
2. Fees will include Tuition, Residential Accommodation, and Feeding.
3. Applicants who are visually impaired or have hearing difficulty can only select.