Video: “Drop Him From Blackstars now” – Ghanaians descend on Abalora for conceding cheap goal against Morocco
Ghana Blackstars lost 1-0 to Atlas Lions of Morocco in an international friendly game.
The game played in Rabat was very even as both teams matched each other boot to boot.
Just when everyone thought the game would end in a draw, the goalkeeper of Ghana, Razak Abalora committed a mistake to gift Morocco a goal.
The Asante Kotoko keeper failed to punch an direct cross and gifted Yamiq the chance to score an easy goal.
This is the 2nd time he’s committed a howler to gift a goal in few weeks, having done a similar thing when Asante Kotoko drew 1-1 with Liberty Professional in the Ghana Premier League.
The 2nd howler in few weeks have been met with serious criticism as Ghanaians on social media call for coach of Blackstars to drop him now.
Ten times game would concede a goal in international games, 9 times it is from set pieces. We never seem to fix this. pic.twitter.com/srZOx3u3VM
— Saddick Adams (@SaddickAdams) June 8, 2021
- Address to the nation 25: President Akufo-Addo on Covid 19(Opens in a new browser tab)
- Tarique Fosu thrown out of Ghana Black Star’s camp by C.K Akunnor(Opens in a new browser tab)
- How To Access Health care and Accredited NHIS facilities in Ghana(Opens in a new browser tab)
- Four new Ghana players to return to Black Stars after friendlies(Opens in a new browser tab)
- Cristiano Ronaldo Surpasses Pele, Becomes 2nd All-Time Highest Goalscorer For Club And Country