This is why doctors write badly on prescriptions forms for patients
Without doctors, the world would have been a mess. Doctors are helpful members of society who help ailing people.
In Ghana, various doctors work in our hospitals and clinics, and patients come to them for prescriptions.
Doctors prepare medical reports and medicine prescriptions for patients after carefully examining them.
The majority of doctor’s handwriting notes are difficult to read for patients. Doctors write in this style. They write in a way that only medical professionals can understand. The question now is why they do it. Here’s where you’ll get the answer.
It is assumed that a large number of patients would visit the clinic, and doctors will need to work faster to see all of them. As a result, they write very quickly on the prescription note to attend to the next customer. Because writing clearly wastes time, it’s important to write quickly.
Aside from that, most doctors do not want their patients to see the prescriptions that they have been given. As a result, they write in a style that no one can understand.
- How a primary 5 pupil quit school after teacher called her a witch(Opens in a new browser tab)
- VACANCY FOR A CHURCH MUSICIAN!!!
- Construction of 88 hospitals will commence in two months –Dr Bawumia Reveals
- NIGERIA: All 9,246 Teachers who sat for Qualification Exam failed(Opens in a new browser tab)
- HOT VIDEO: Prostitutes demonstrate to be allowed to resume work after lockdown(Opens in a new browser tab)
- SHOCKING: Doctors Remove 16+ inch Cucumber that got stuck in a woman’s womb while M*sturbating [ WATCH VIDEO]